Ultraslim Body Sculpting In Rochester
Welcome to non-invasive body slimming! Our weight loss clinics in Rochester use American-made, FDA-cleared red light systems to remove fat and reduce inches without invasive surgery. There are no needles, no incisions, and no recovery time.
Our patented technology is based on modulating a specific type of red light to push the mitochondria in the nucleus of the fat cell into creating a transitory pore in the cell membrane, allowing the fatty acids and triglycerides to escape into the interstitial space.
The liberated fat cell contents are then drained by the lymphatic system and processed by the liver as part of the body’s natural detoxification. The pore in the fat cell will close in about 48-72 hours and the liberated contents will be expelled in the patient’s waste over the next few days.
Red light therapy has been used in the United States for over 40 years, but only recently has the technology advanced to provide for fat reduction as well as tightening and rejuvenating the skin. Red light therapy has been used in hospital burn units for accelerated healing, as part of "smart" liposuction, and in non-narcotic pain relief.
In 2001, Rodrigo Neira, M.D. and Clara Ortiz-Neira, M.D. demonstrated lipolysis using a red laser (now patented), but follow-on published clinical studies reported that lipolysis could not be induced with non-laser light.
In 2011, Terry J. Ward, M.H.A. invented the patented UltraSlim fat reduction process at our office in Orlando, Florida. Together with research by UltraSlim employees Robyn Hovey and NASA-veteran Heidi Araya, Ward developed a new generation of non-laser red light therapy using light-emitting diodes (LEDs).
The patented UltraSlim technology delivers eight times more photonic energy to the fat cells than Drs. Rodrigo's laser technology. As a result, UltraSlim delivers significant fat loss results with one 32-minute session which would require at least six 40-minute treatments with Drs. Rodrigo's laser invention.
Our patented UltraSlim technology delivers better results than surgery, and without the dangers and downtime.
- Professional results without diet or exercise, patients permanently lose an average of 3.5" (1.6 liters of fat) at the very first session
- Lose more fat than with surgery -- more than one liter at the first session!
- No pain, no needles, no surgery, no downtime, no side effects, no regrets
- Unlike other technologies, UltraSlim does not touch the body, but uniformly covers an area 23" by 17"
- Use your UltraSlim success to jumpstart lifestyles changes to maintain and improve your health and body image
- UltraSlim painlessly reduces fat in the tissue under the skin. UltraSlim allows the body to safely eliminate fat while reducing inches from target areas, slimming, and reshaping body lines while tightening and toning loose skin.
A revolutionary method that delivers results while allowing patients to remain active during treatment, UltraSlim supports physicians in their quest to deliver optimum care and well being to their patients. The fat cells are drained of triglycerides and fatty acids — in the areas treated with the red light and throughout the body, due to a chemical process that also improves cholesterol and reduces hunger.
In 2015 multi-site clinical trials (ClinicalTrials.gov NCT02867150), researchers demonstrated that UltraSlim Professional medical devices deliver the results that patients want:
- Immediate Results. All patients lost fat immediately, without dieting, exercise, pills or surgery. Coolsculpting® takes 12 to 16 weeks, SculptSure® takes 6 to 12 weeks. and UltraSlim® takes only 32 minutes!
- Dramatic Fat Loss At Each Visit. Patients lost an average of 1.6 liters of fat in just 32 minutes (3.5" combined waist, hips, and thighs) at one visit.**
- Works For Everyone. Patients in the study each had clinically significant losses at each visit, ranging from 717ml to 4,608ml (1 5/8" to 10" from the waist, hips, and thighs).
- A Safer Device. UltraSlim Professional is the only fat reduction device classified in the lowest risk category as a Risk Group 1 device. There are very limited side effects, complications, or adverse events.
- Durability. Patients seen at follow-up had lost an additional 1 1/8" of fat during the week following treatment. With UltraSlim, patients lose the fat through a natural bodily function known as "lipolysis", whereby the contents of their fat cells are excreted primarily in their waste. Of course, patients can gain weight in the future if they consume too many calories.
The fat cell contents are voided from the body in the stool and urine.
Yes. 100% safe. UltraSlim® Professional is the only body contouring device classified by FDA in the lowest risk group, Risk Group 1.
There are always risks with liposuction and other body contouring devices, such as Coolsculpting®, SculpSure®, and Zerona®.
There are no side effects or adverse outcomes with UltraSlim Professional.
Only UltraSlim Professional is proven to be 100% safe.
Yes. Patients with a higher metabolic rate are better able to excrete the fat cell contents and enjoy better results. However, UltraSlim works for patients of all ages and skin types.
No. UltraSlim should not be used by those who are pregnant, have active cancer, or have photosensitive conditions. When UltraSlim empties the fat cells, the liver causes fatty acids and triglycerides to be voided from the body. Accordingly, individuals with compromised liver function should not receive UltraSlim.
Nationally, UltraSlim costs about half as much as cosmetic surgery. Costs average $500 to $1000 per session, and we guarantee that you will lose at least 2" from your waist, hips, and thighs!
Most people select care plans with 3 to 24 treatments.